1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

National show details?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Brian Reinertson, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

There are basic business practices that every other not for profits adhere to. We have been all over this before but since those folks that were previously in charge were not honest and covering their tracks they couldn't divulge that information thus the he non transparency. Profit loss statements, membership updates, reports on future conventions etc etc. are what transparency for a not for profit means. Transparency does not mean where each Board member went to the bathroom last. As I previously stated, give these guys a chance.....

2. . It sure does Cole, I've been involved in the PA shows for a number of years now!

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I stick by what I say..... to PLAN a show (the size of the NTA's), it should take a maximum of 4 people...... now to execute and make that show happen it takes A LOT! There is a huge difference in planning and executing.

It only takes one person to shoot an elephant, but it takes a village to skin the bitch!

4. Cathy

Cathy N.E.A.T President

Too bad they had to go and change the month.