1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

AUG 15th "MOUNTING A LIFESIZE WHITETAIL" with Mark Vitch

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by gobbl4me, Aug 6, 2015.

1. gobbl4me

gobbl4me New Member

On Saturday August 15Th Mark Vitch from Schoharie, New York , will be mounting a WHITE lifesize whitetail at Bobs Wildlife Sports & educational museum. The museum is located in Amsterdam New York. East side of Rt30 , just south of rt29. Seminar will start at 8 am - 5pm , lunch is included. Museum, seminar and lunch is included with your UNITED TAXIDERMISTS OF NEW YORK membership! $35. for a membership, which will also be good towards next years convention. Current members are FREE! Any questions, call Bob at 518-868-4583 . Thank you, hope to see you there! The museum is something to see !

2. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Just spoke to Old Bob earlier today. He's got to be the world's last purveyor of paper forms yet, not to mention a great line of Joe Kish (foam) whitetail deer head forms too. So I opted to pick up the ones I needed on the 15th and be with a bunch of great people of the UTNY at the same time. Mark Vitch is a tireless supporter of our industry and has been for ages too. When Mark teaches taxidermy - you learn from one of the best! If there was ever a place for taxidermists to call home, it's the Wildlife Sports and Educational Museum.

3. Last time I was there we mounted a lifesize mule deer. The museum was definitely filled with some amazing stuff. I remember walking past this mount with JJ and he said I bet that was done by James L Clark, sure enough he was right. It was really a great time and everybody learned a ton.

Attached Files:

4. Cathy

Cathy N.E.A.T President

This event also includes members of the New England Association of Taxidermists. All you have to do is show up and join one!