1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Already mounted or replica needed

Discussion in 'Reptile Taxidermy' started by duxrus, Aug 6, 2015.

1. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Just wondering what the going rate of either an already mounted or finished replica of a small snake to be hanging out of an owls talons ? I might be needing one for a project soon for a government agency. Thinking something around 1'-1.5' in length. I bought a couple of replica from this site years ago but can't remember from who...

Thx

2. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

A little bigger...........

I have a reproduction kingsnake finished (no base). Being coiled the length distance is only 21 inches. If the snake was stretched out before molding it would have been 34 inches. I know that is larger than what you are wanting. Let me know.

:)

Kerby...

[​IMG]

3. A D S

A D S New Member

That's a beautiful replica Kerby. I've never seen one that's truly black, around here they are a very dark brown to almost coffee colored and a bit more yellowish in the white areas. I caught one the other day that was just shy of 50" and almost 2" around. Let it go in the yard after letting the kids see it. hopefully ill see it again.

4. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

A D S

I breed California Kingsnakes and they do vary depending upon location. Black and white to brown and yellow.

www.lonesomevalleyreptiles.com

:)Kerby...

5. Sarrah00

Sarrah00 New Member

Re: A little bigger...........

Hi Kerby,

Awesome replica... do you have a price?
    Thankyou
    Sarrah