1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Capes For Sale: 1 Columbia Blacktail & 2 Mule Deer Capes

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Michelle_Nelson, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

Cleaning my freezer out a little bit and got a few capes to move.

#336: Columbia Blacktail Cape. . . 6 1/4" Eye to Nose 18" behind ears X 21" Swell. Medium Hair. Wet Tanned.

Flaws:
    * RT Ear: 3/4" split on the side, and a couple tiny nicks (easy repair)
    * LT Ear: 1/2 split on the side, and one tiny nick (easy repair)
    * Shot high in the neck and in the shoulder. 2 Entrances and 2 Exits. Looks like the Shoulder shot (enter and exit) may not be on the form.
    *The LT Armpit needs to be sewed back where it belongs (all there). When I checked it looked like there was very minimal damage to the hair in the area needing repaired.

Asking $150 SHIPPED to your door USPS Priority 2-3 Day.

[​IMG]

------------------------------------
    #151: Mule Deer Cape. . . . 7 3/8" x 21" Swell. Long Hair. Wet Tanned. Should be long enough for a pedestal.

Flaws:
    * LT Ear: 1/2" notch (may sew together to make a clean edge).
    * RT Ear: few small nicks along edge (easy fix)
    * Entrance and Exit Holes in Shoulder. (Exit may be far enough back to cut off). 3/4" hole in armpit. (easy)
    *It has a 5"x5/8" scar on front of neck with not hair (NOT Slippage), very little hair damage (easy fix to remove)

Asking $140 SHIPPED to your door USPS Priority 2-3 Day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---------------------------------------------
    #371: Mule Deer Cape. . . 7" x 20" Swell. Short Hair (not summer). Wet Tanned. Should be long enough for a pedestal.

Flaws:
    * Enter and Exit midway down neck. Gonna take a little work but should be pretty easy to repair.
    * Both back corners of the eyes cut (pictures). Repairable.
    * 1 Quarter size, 2 pea size holes in brisket (easy)
    * The base of the "V" in both ears have been cut. 1 the size of a pea and one just a tiny bit bigger (easy fixes)
    * RT Ear: Two - 1" side splits along edge towards tip of ear (easy)

Asking $135 Shipped to your door USPS Priority 2-3 Day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mich

mich Member

Is the blacktail still available?

3. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

Sorry mich, I don't have this cape any more. I can check my records and see if I have another one that will meet your needs.

4. donkeyman

donkeyman Member

Michelle tells it like it is - no surprises here - the pictures speak for themselves - good capes for a fair price.