1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NOW IT'S OFFICIAL!!! Great day for Big Game Hunting and Hunters Worldwide!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by LordRusty, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

I wouldn't trust the law over there as far as I could throw a house.

2. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    SCI is a ****ing joke! As soon as the crybaby animal rights bitches started this whole debacle, SCI IMMEDIATELY suspended Palmer's membership! Way to "Stand for the Hunters"! So much for them getting involved!!! You believe the same tripe if you want. I'll go with the TWO reports that the media has chosen NOT to report! All the statements from two separate individuals jive. Unlike media reports that had poor (fill in the name if you want) "lured" away from his family with a dead Zebra that had its belly opened up to created a blood trail, shot, left for 40 hours (more like 7 to 8 because you don't track a wounded line in the dark!) ... oh wait he was also baited, shot, and "called out for his family" ... first, by two Spaniards, then the Dentist ... Oh yes, he was "decapitated" - made it sound like ISIS was behind the whole thing - then the collar was buried ... oh wait, it was hidden under the body ... oh wait, wait, they took it with them! How many versions of the same thing you choose to believe is up to you!

3. Fred Barilla

Fred Barilla Member

John,

I heard the same story about what SCI's reaction in suspending the Palmer's membership. I have posed some questions to SCI about this, without any response. I'm very dissappointed in them if this is true.

-Fred

4. txoutdoors

txoutdoors Active Member

Cnn this morning reported that the landowner is now being charged for letting them hunt there.

5. IU Doug

IU Doug Member

I hope like hell John is right but it looks to me as this is a premature post. Yes, they did lift the ban on hunting but love or hate them the Safari Club and Dallas Safari Club have said nothing.

6. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

John,

I am with you on this BUT all I have seen are Facebook links. I would like a link to a Zimbabwe Newspaper or journal. Hell they are posting that it is going to be illegal to smoke in OHIO with and under 18 person in the car on October 1st.

However it's not OHIO it's ENGLAND. I could post anything I like to Facebook. I want to make sure when I SHARE something it is correct.

7. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Agree Jim. I deleted the post I'd made on that yesterday after telling people that it was likely an internet hoax. Not that SCI doesn't piss me off with their PC move. What happened to being innocent until proven guilty. I like Harry Truman's definition of politically correct in that they think you can actually pick up a pieces of S--T by the clean end.

8. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34380997
    It looks like the trial has been postponed until Oct 15th
    Ralph