1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Idaho Taxidermists Association Convention 2007

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

May 31st through June 2nd, 2007
    The 8th Annual Idaho Taxidermists Association Convention & Competition
    Holiday Inn, Pocatello, ID
    Contact <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">Dino or Amy Hugon</A> at (208) 462-3686.

2. AmyH

AmyH New Member

Idaho Taxidermists Association 2007

We're revving up for our show - I'm getting phone calls daily.

Our registration forms will be out shortly, but here's a quick rundown of the show.
    Idaho is no longer an NTA affiliated state association. However, our show will be NTA sanctioned, so NTA members can receive points.

In addition, the ITA encourages its members to become educated about current NTA issues so they can make an informed decision about participation.

May 31st, June 1st, June 2nd
    Holiday Inn, Pocatello, Idaho (note: 10' ceiling restriction)

Skip Skidmore judging fish, birds, reptiles
    Dean Schulte judging mammals

Seminars:
    Dean Schulte: Open Mouth Cougars
    Skip Skidmore: Artistic Bases
    Gary Powell: Turning a whitetail wall mount into a whitetail pedestal mount
    Jenny Esplin: Using a color wheel to blend custom colors
    Children's seminar

Contact: Dino or Amy Hugon at 208-462-3686 or [email protected] for information or to be added to our registration mailing list.

We always have a great show, and this year should be no exception. Hope to see old friends and meet new ones.

Amy Hugon
    ITA Secretary

3. Terry Bennett

Terry Bennett Active Member

Idaho
    Re: Idaho Taxidermists Association 2007

I just wanted to add that we will have a larger cash prize for best of show as well as other cash prizes for best of category winners. We will also have awards for special entries in other categories, as well as door prizes at the banquet.We will have several informative seminars, and I can guarantee great camaraderie. If you have pieces fresh from the world show that you want to compete with here's your chance.