1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Raw skulls

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by xxohmycaptainxx, Aug 23, 2015.

1. xxohmycaptainxx

xxohmycaptainxx Member

Anyone got any Grade A quality raw otter skulls,gray fox, or male pine marten? Really trying to find good quality skulls with no missing or damaged teeth. I've purchases gray foxes from 3 different sellers now and every time the skull has at least 2 missing or damaged premolars. Really want a nice quality gray fox. For the pine marten I'm really looking for a nice big male with perfect teeth. I've gone through a dozen pine marten already and none are up to my standards. Some will be perfect but their turbinates get blown out at some point, others have breaks in the zygomatic arches, others have crappy teeth. Really tired of spending the time cleaning a marten just to find its shit so please help me out and offer me some nice skulls if you got them.

If you truly have nice Grade A skulls with perfect teeth, and can prove it, i'll gladly pay slightly more than the going rate for raw skulls. I really just want to get these species already. I've cleaned so many of each but none have been good enough. Please if you got em, message me!

2. would you be interested in coyote, badger, raccoon?

3. xxohmycaptainxx

xxohmycaptainxx Member

Already got plenty. Got a couple huge coyote in the freezer and I already have a gorgeous cleaned raccoon and badger. Thanks for the offer though!

4. I literally get thousands of raw grey fox skulls. Lewis me know if interested