1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Vincent Fleming New England Whitetail Workshop August 2015 Photos

Discussion in 'Training' started by [email protected], Aug 31, 2015.

1. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

It was another great year for the Masteries Series Workshops and once again Vincent Fleming shared his knowledge with many folks from New England and as far away as Wisconsin who attended. There are well over 200 photos of the workshop so they are loaded on the Anglers Artistry Business FB page for you're viewing.
    Kathie Krane

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.516401941859111.1073741863.140181352814507&type=3

2. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

What can one say other than great class.... The Pictures of everyone with great detail or processes on the class makes me want to come or hope that Vince has a class closer to the midwest with that much detail......

3. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Thanks Rich! We have a email list for the 2016 in place and it is a growing! If you are interested or if you know folks that are please let me know! at [email protected]

Also the participants of the VF 2015 workshops the Video editing is underway! You should have received your drop box innovation to see the full photo file of each workshop. If you haven't revived this or have any equations please call at 603-336-7296 or email me at the above email.

My Best

Rick Krane

The Classes of 2015

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

I want to thank Rick and Kathie for having me be part of the great workshops that Rick is known for. They both put a lot of effort into these workshops and so do I.
    We want this to be a learning tool that we can share with others. I also want to thank each person that took the workshop and for taking your time to do so. I look forward to what next year brings and meeting some new friends.

5. Striper567

Striper567 New Member

I was a participant in the first of the Workshops. I learned a ton . Both Mr. Fleming and Mr. Krane are highly skilled instructors and gentlemen. I would take another Workshop with them in a second. Great time!

6. The amount of information I learned was incredible. I would definitely recommend this workshop to anyone wanting to take their deer heads to the next level! Thanks again Rick and Vince! God bless!