1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Slow uploads, blank pages, not uploading photos

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Jimmy Lawrence, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Why are there always consistent issues with this site on uploading pics? There has to be an easier way to upload. It seems to have gotten worse over the 10 years I've been on here. What's the deal?

2. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

It's McKenzies fault LOL
    It's crazy how slow the site has gotten over the years. It's now just an ordeal to post anything lately .

3. Glad its not just me having problems with that ;)

4. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

They need FB to help out. Quick an easy from their page

5. I get the same issue JL , Ive given up trying to post pics onto monthly fish pics. Looks like you ve got it sorted now. ;)

6. I gave up trying to upload anything on here over a year ago.

7. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

XXXX4

8. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

York, SC
    x5

9. It must be an issue to do with the forum, some suggestions from the moderators would be helpful . If the community wants to see more high quality works, then the problem needs fixing. I note that monthly fish pics has fewer contributions these days , probably partly cuz of this issue.

10. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Pictures? Hell I have issues just loading my posts!

11. den007

den007 Active Member

Something smells like old fish guts here. Same problems. Maybe it will just die a slow death.

12. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

Ditto

13. ausfish

ausfish Member

I thought it was me or my computer but i am unable to post pics anymore after i push post it comes up blank. cheers Des.

14. I don't think anyone who runs the show reads these posts , cuz nothing gets done about it . ???