1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dermestid Beetles For Sale In Many Quantities

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by uncleheff, Sep 5, 2015.

1. uncleheff

uncleheff New Member

I am selling Dermestid Beetles in different quantities:

750 for $44.95

1,500 for $74.95

2,500 for $99.95

5,000 for $174.95

10,000 for $299.95

20,000 for $574.95

If you find a lower price I will do my best to compete.

These starter colonies consists of mite free, healthy and hungry Dermestid Beetles, Larvae and Eggs. I guarantee no Ham Beetles in my shipments. I will ship with a scoop of frass (the sawdust looking self made beetle bedding) which is full of eggs and a piece of Styrofoam full of beetles and eggs. So in all you will get a whole lot more than the amount you paid for.

I ship Mondays and Tuesdays after payment has been made to prevent the beetles from spending an extended period of time in the post office. I offer FREE USPS Priority Mail (1-4 Days) and provide tracking numbers so you can keep track of your shipment. Please be available to accept the package upon delivery. If you are going to be unavailable please make arrangements with your post office to pick up the package directly from them, do not allow them to sit outside or in your mailbox upon delivery.

I have been selling Dermestids for years now with hundreds of satisfied customers at a discounted price. Now I would like to pass the savings on to the dedicated patrons of www.taxidermy.net.

I prefer paypal as a means of payment but I will also accept money order. Paypal is the safest way to send payment on line. You can pay using a credit card linked through your paypal account. If you do not have a paypal account you can set one up in minutes by visiting www.paypal.com. To make things easier I can send you a Paypal invoice for the agreed upon price if you would like.

Please email ([email protected]) or PM me with your purchase and/or any questions you may have.

Thanks,
    Chuck and Jessica

2. uncleheff

uncleheff New Member

Lots of bugs are still available. Let me know if you are interested in making a purchase or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Chuck and Jessica

3. uncleheff

uncleheff New Member

Lots of bugs are still available. Let me know if you are interested in making a purchase or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Chuck and Jessica

4. uncleheff

uncleheff New Member

Lots of bugs available. Let me know if you are interested in making a purchase or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Chuck and Jessica