1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

LS Ranched Marble Fox Mount, award-winning piece for sale/trade

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by FrontierFurs, Sep 7, 2015.

1. FrontierFurs

FrontierFurs Member

[​IMG]

I've had some offers around $650 to $700 on this mount, but both backed out. I'm pretty flexible on offers, so send me a message whatever you think is fair. I mounted this fox back in 2013 for the Florida State Taxidermists Association competition. I haven't competed since because of other things going on in my life, so this is essentially my last competition mount I'll ever sell for a while. I got a high second-place score on this fox, in the Professional Division, and the judge had told me that the only things off was a slight un-evenness in the nose shape, and a few minor issues with the paw shapes. Otherwise a solid and well-constructed mount.

This female white marble fox is mounted on a Brian Harness form, which I had purchased in person from Mr. Harness at the NTA convention the year before he passed away. So I mounted this fox in his honor for the FL show, and it was a pretty meaningful piece that I just couldn't part with for a while. But now I feel it's time to find this beauty a better home where she can be more prominently displayed, so others can have a chance to enjoy her as well!

So feel free to make an offer, and take postage cost into consideration as well. I'll get her professionally packaged and shipped via UPS unless it can be picked up locally in the Tampa FL area. I will also consider trades for approximate value in tanned furs (not capes, but furbearer pelts)

If interested, please email [email protected] or send me a private message on here.

I cannot send this mount overseas so please don't ask about it if you're not from the USA. Thanks for looking!

2. FrontierFurs

FrontierFurs Member

Still available, make offer! Not too picky on price, just need gone to make some room around here.