1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wholesale fish replicas

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Diamondhitch, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch I hunt therefore I am.

Is there much market for wholesale replica work?

Due to the downturn in the oil industry, I find myself with plenty of time on my hands and am interested in taking in work over the next few years as a sideline. I ran a part time shop for nearly 20 years in the past and can offer quick turnaround times.

I do decent work already and am set to spend 10 days with Rick Krane.

If anyone has any interest, please PM me.

Thanks

2. Diamondhitch

Anyone? Or any thoughts as to how to go about this?

Any feedback is appreciated. Help Rick sell a fish course ;) Lol

3. Just to be clear, are you saying you will do wholesale paint work on other companies replicas Or are you wanting to make, finish/ paint your own replicas for wholesale?

4. den007

den007 Active Member

Got your PM, but there was no question or anything written on it. Please contact Anglers Art Taxidermy directly and bypass this disfunctional website. We are easy to find on Google or any search engine.

5. Diamondhitch

I am looking to finish replicas, IE prep and paint.

I am willing to work with whoever has work for me to find the best fit for both parties. I can order, prep, paint and ship to either you or the customer. You can send me the replicas and I will prep, paint and ship them. You can prep and ship them to me and I will paint them, whatever you like. Let me know what you would prefer and we can come to an agreement on price.

When I get home in a few weeks, I can also provide pics of my work, it is good but will improve after Ricks course I am sure.