1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dear Mr. Ken Edwards

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by den007, Sep 12, 2015.

1. den007

den007 Active Member

Hope this gets your attention and an answer. A number of us would like to post pics and cannot, this site is not working properly at all. Jeesh…………deal with it and please respond to loyal followers.

2. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Test .....

Test posting a pic.

:)

Kerby...

[​IMG]

3. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. dcooper

dcooper Member

The last time I tried to post a pic, I spent two days periodically trying with no luck. On the third day, I figured I would give it one more try and it went through with no problem at all. I followed the same procedure each time but it took several, well, way too many attempts. In the end, I figured that they weren't that important to post anyway, so I just gave up and haven't bothered to deal with the aggravation.

5. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Den - don't know if this is happening to you also, but maybe this is a workaround for you too? For awhile here now my posts have been bombing out on their first try on Taxi.net. I figured out if I hit the "back" button on my browser at least my info wasn't lost. Then I hit "send" again the 2nd time and it almost always posts the second time I try. My posts with pics sometimes I have to do the whole "attachment" deal again too. (Btw, I've learned to "copy" my longer posts prior to shipping the 1st time just in case my info is lost. If lost, I can then "paste" my post/info right back in). It's a pita, but it does usually work for me. FYI, I use IE as my browser. Have fun! ;)

6. Hopefully not banging head against brick wall here, starting to feel that way .Ok Brooke sfd and Kerby , so you have no problems posting as do many others. The point is , a portion of the members here used to post successfully but no longer can, myself included. Shouldn't have to work tricks n fiddle around to get a pic up, it should be straight forward as it used to be. I aint mentioning it again , maybe Dens heading will attract some attention .

7. Perca

Perca Well-Known Member

Testing....testing....
    [​IMG]

8. Steven Klee

Steven Klee Steven Klee Studios

I do the same exact thing Marty. It sucks. I use Firefox for my browser.

9. jemmick

jemmick Active Member

WNY
    If it means anything I just tried to post a pic 3 times just now and it didn't work at all

10. jhunter13

jhunter13 Member

I wish tapatalk would work on this site again. OHUB has so many issues

11. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

Worked fine for me on first attempt.

Regards
    Sam

[​IMG]

12. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

...a lot of things need java to work,

13. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Wow Sam that bow is breathtaking! ;)

14. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

Thanks Cecil I am now just recovering from the past year and a half from cancer and hopefully my stem cell transplant will have me cured. Will know in 3 months however I am feeling better than ever and will be going back at doing some more work and posting. Thanks again.

Regards,
    Sam

16. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

Thanks Randy means a lot coming from you.

Regards
    Sam

17. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Sam best of luck with your prognosis. Just the word cancer scares the hell out of me! I admire your courage!

18. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

Cecil it also scared the hell out of my family, the team of doctors and myself, however my attitude was I'm too stubborn to die so I will stick around to make someone's life miserable lol. I'm now pleased with the progress and thank you for the kind words of encouragement.

Regards,
    Sam

19. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

Glad you are doing well Sam!
    You really did that blank some justice...I love it ;)

20. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

Thanks Rich, I figured you would recognize your blank that was the one that I did a couple of years ago before I fell ill. Still loved the blank that I made a business card from it.

Regards,
    Sam