1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Alligators

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Ken D., Sep 17, 2015.

1. We have some alligators in 6 foot and 7 foot lengths belly skinned for lifesize mounts....$225-$275 - Not looking for anything in particular but will consider trade offers.
    Legal with tags...we are a licensed hide buyer/dealer in Florida...but please check your State laws before purchasing.

Email [email protected] .

2. A youngblood

A youngblood New Member

Do you have any skulls for sale I do skull cleaning an looking for some show pieces

3. ever get any smaller than 6 foot? I'd love to try my hand at gators but my freezer is chock full...i think a 3 to 4 footer might be ideal...not sure if the F&G regs for your area allow you to take that size during season...I know in LA 3 foot i think is the minimum

4. These are skinned,rolled and packaged. The total size of the package is pretty small.

5. hearn2424

hearn2424 Member

I ASSUME THEY ARE GREEN?

6. what kind of trade? I have a mess of stuff in the freeer...from coyotes to skunks and almost everything inn between...

7. Yes they are green.
    Prefer to sell but things I might be interested in trading would be whitetail capes..but open to offers.

8. vanvlietbrian

vanvlietbrian New Member

Belly

9. vanvlietbrian

vanvlietbrian New Member

h
    Hello tried emailing you but message was blocked. Please contact me at [email protected]