1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Joshua Knuth

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by rogerswildlife, Sep 26, 2015.

1. rogerswildlife

rogerswildlife Rogers Wildlife Taxidermy Tommy Rogers

Has anybody heard from him ? I've been trying to get in touch with him about some of his replicas and I'm not get any response.
    Thanks in advance
    Tommy

2. LarryL

LarryL Member

Tommy I have tried phone , pm and email as well over the last month and no response I hope everything is ok.
    Larry

3. rogerswildlife

Yeah me too hope all is well . I know he lost one of his parents a year or so in a car accident .

4. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Yeah he seems to have dropped off the radar. Maybe he's swamped and needs to catch up?

5. naturalcreati40

naturalcreati40 Active Member

I talk to him fairly often and he gets back to me, you want me to relay a message

6. rogerswildlife

Sure if you don't mind I was trying to get a hold of him about the 19 in closed mouth shoal bass . I had asked him if he could send me some pictures of the blank and how long it will take to get one from him . Can email me at [email protected] or by text (770) 296-4343
    Thanks Tommy Rogers

7. Hey All,

I havent been on taxinet in months.
    Apologize for any missed contacts. Things here have been nuts. Cecil had it pretty close. I did loose my mom in a car wreck a while back and my dad was nearly killed. He had 10 surgeries since and it took its toll on all of us. I ended up taking about 8 months solid off to help sort things out. and then rest of the work time has been sporadic, but its better now finally. But now I am in catch up mode.
    I had been away several times this summer and if anyone tried to contact me then its likely what caused the issues. I came home to 2000 emails somehow I got spammed and Im sure I missed emails in that mess. And up until today I had not been able to access the messages here.
    I now see a few on here and Ill reply back to you.

~Josh

8. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your mom Josh. :( And of course your dad. :( I seem to remember they lost their home during the mortgage crisis too? Wow that's some terrible stuff to go through.

Glad you're hanging in there. Wish there was something I could do.

9. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

All the best to you and your family Josh!