1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Seeking Jason/Mnshortdraw about my Order?

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Sugar, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Sugar

Sugar Member

EDIT:

This has been resolved now. Thank you for the swift response!

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I read posts like this and think, you know, plenty hone t sellers on here that have items that go begging for a sale and no sales. priced reasonable too. if a deal is too good to be true, it`s probably not. I`d never deal with anyone from africa, or for that matter any foreign country. I`d guess you are out of luck. that was an expensive lesson.

3. Sugar

Sugar Member

Removed (resolved)

4. rogerswildlife

rogerswildlife Rogers Wildlife Taxidermy Tommy Rogers

You're not talking about Jason Humphreys are you ?

5. Sugar

Sugar Member

I am yes. I wasn't sure if to use surnames on here. I actually got a message from him yesterday saying he will get hold of me Monday, so I'm being hopeful.

6. rogerswildlife

rogerswildlife Rogers Wildlife Taxidermy Tommy Rogers

I've bought from him with no problems at all . Hopefully everything will work out for ya .
    Tommy

7. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl Member

I've purchased from him with zero issues and he's pretty well known in the DA circle especially...I know he had a really nasty accident a while ago, hopefully this wasn't around the time you lost contact with him...

8. Sugar

Sugar Member

I heard off him after his accident, his DA account is unused for the past year or so. Will keep you all posted!

9. You failed to mention our correspondence LAST WEEK. You also failed to mention your outstanding balance..

10. Sugar

Sugar Member

{resolved)

11. Sugar

Sugar Member

I appreciate the email though, despite its wording and I have replied to you along with my Paypal request. Since I no means wish to tarnish your business, I will edit my post and once the postal issues are resolved perhaps an admin would be so kind as to remove this?

Again I apologise for not editing it to say that you emailed on the 30th, as you can see though this post was created on September 29, 2015, 11:30:55 AM and I very rarely check this site and I had not heard off you afterwards (I work 9-9 some days, I am not at a computer frequently).