1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 6~ October Edition 2015!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 6~ October Edition 2015!!!!!!!

A Warm Hello from Hinsdale New Hampshire! Fall is in the air and will be for a short time! The colors are changing and the air is crisp here in New England! Brookies look there best this time of the year as if is one of the best times to be outdoors!

Just returned from a wonderful trip in Alaska. The State is in full color and even a bit of snow up north! Dead fish on the banks and lots of anglers reading for the call to the taxidermist back in their home states! A wonderful time and a great workshop with some truly wonderful folks!

Once again want to thank and commend all of you, as there are so countless unique contributors and many new ones alike that all share in this great string that has been around from many, many years now! I just want to remind and assure folks that we all begin some where and work hard at being the best we can all be as taxidermists. It is and always has been a spot on the taxidermy.net where folks can and do come to show there work with out criticism and hard comments! So lets remember to always keep it that way. As the moderator of this section I do not get to involved with censorship not do I ever want too. So be respectful of all and remember we all have a long way to go and should be enjoying the processes!

We all share in fish pictures as a common place with friendliness and positive observations of inspiration as a great place to start in upward in direction of inspiration in being a fish taxidermist! I wish all the best to folks competing in the up coming year and I do wish all the very best in the pursuits of good fish work!

I do hope you have the opportunity to be thankful for your gifts of great passion and talent as an artist! It is a blessing to me for our lives to be joined from time to time to share and learn from one another so thank you for your great taxidermy work and my your lives continue to be blessed with inspiration!!!!

I want to personally say thank you for letting me join you again each installment of Fish Pictures to share in your successes and accomplishments! I have seen first hand the great strides so many have made with beautiful fish work! Good for you and congratulations on your hard work!!!!

I want to also thank all of the great contributors who not only share their personal great talents and work but also rather give such positive inspiration to all of us!

From beginner's to the best in the world we all join in every month in a critique free and hassle free string with nothing more then great artist and inspiring fish taxidermist and carves get together to share with one another their praise and inspiration of good will and friendship to one another. No egos just friendly folks who appreciate the efforts of others!

I would like to share a fish that demonstrates the passion of this motivated lady! Ms. Aimee Martin of Garnett Kansas spent a week with us learning al sort of fishy things to do taxidermy wise! One of which was to paint a beautiful Brook Trout!

I would also like to share a fish from the Workshop held in Alaska in September. Mr. Brian Reaktenwalt of Soldotna, Alaska and the Chum Salmon! Lots of fun with these 2 fish!

Let the month of October be inspiring with fish photos supplies by all the great Fishheads from all over the world! Have a great month!

So here goes!

I hope you enjoy the moth of October! See you in November 2015!!!

So here we go and here’s is to a great October and a great Month in fish pictures!!!! Enjoy!

You're Friend

Hope to see you soon in my travels and be good to one another!

God Bless you one and all and I hope you all have a safe and Blessed 2015!

My Best!
    Be Inspired!
    Rick Krane

Ms. Aimee Martin and her Brook Trout!

[​IMG]

Mr. Brian Reaktenwalt and the Chum Salmon!

[​IMG]

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Road Hinsdale
    New Hampshire 03451
    603-336-7296
    [email protected]
    www.anglersartistry.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry

2. lapoisse

lapoisse Member

France
    Truite zébrée Franc-Comtoise (France)
    5 kg, 70 cm

[​IMG]

3. ausfish

ausfish Member

Hi all here is a replica 4lb brown trout on a replica riverbed the riverbed was a first for me(mold and cast).cheers Des

Attached Files:

4. sosizola

sosizola New Member

My first pic here and my first atlantic salmon skin mout,23kg

Attached Files:

5. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

Re: The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 6~ October Edition 2015!!!!!!!

Customer bass using new painting technique learned at WTC.
    [​IMG]

6. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

outstanding Bass Cory

7. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Awesome work

8. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Here is a Atlantic salmon 46 lbs. Trying to post with my new Windows 10. :-\ Thanks Ollie

Attached Files:

9. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Here is restoration job I did for a customer this week. This salmon was mounted in England in the 70`s. Very poor quality. Many cracks and holes on the surface to fix. And a very bad painting job. But after some work the Atlantic Salmon looks ok. Happy customer!! Thanks Ollie

Attached Files:

10. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    OK-Here is the old fish ??? ???

Attached Files:

11. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

Always amazed by your awesome atlantics Ollie ;D

10 lb.Male Rainbow and 15 lb. Female Brown...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. amigo

amigo No habla Espanol

Very Nice Fish Rich!

13. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Very nice colorful fish AA - perfect painting job! Ollie

14. AnglingArtisan

Thanks for the compliments Gary and Ollie.
    Ollie is that second Salmon a 1/2 cast? I really like how it looks tight on that plaque...nice job!

15. AnglingArtisan

Rainbow 1/2 cast

Attached Files:

Timjo likes this.
  16. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Hi Rich! Yes that salmon are a 1/2 cast. Love the rainbow too!! Ollie

17. RTF

RTF Active Member

A little restoration project I took on for a brown trout caught in the 1970's

Attached Files:

18. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Zander from me... :eek:

Attached Files:

19. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Yet another great start to the month, small custom mold 11lb Atlantic from me, very disappointed with my photos and need to sort this out.
    I hate to single out work but it is nice to see you getting some fish time Ollie ! looking great as usual, and the same for you Rich, your work never ceases to amaze.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. AnglingArtisan

That's a "belter" John! Crisp and clean....very nice ;)