1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

R I P : Dale Robinson Tratton Run Taxidermy in Sussex New Brunswick

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Jamie E, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Jamie E

Jamie E Member

I just received the horrible news of the loss of Dale. He was killed in a tragic accident on Sept 30,2015. He was a great guy ,outstanding outdoorsman and an awesome taxidermist. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family in this tragic time. He will be missed by all .

2. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Really sorry to hear. Condolences.

3. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Obituary and slide show here: http://wallace.wallacefuneralhome.com/tribute/details/1714/Dale_Thomas_Robinson/obituary.html

4. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

This is very sad news. Dale was a great guy , always fun to be around , always smiling . A very good taxidermist also. We have seen each other many times at many different shows . from Quebec to Maine to Connecticut. My condolences to the family. I know he will be missed. RIP my friend .

5. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I'm with out words... Dale was a friend and a fellow taxidermist and I'm shocked. A great talent and a sincere dear man! We just stalked before I went to Alaska this is so unbelievable! God Speed to you my friend I will pray tonight for you're family and for your children. The industry lost a good one! It is so tragic to loss someone at such a young and so kind! My heart is heavy and my thoughts and memories will forever be of a good friend and a great guy! You will be missed Dale!

God Speed

Rick Krane

6. bear_country01

bear_country01 Active Member

So sad. My prayers sent

7. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

So tragic. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

8. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

So sad to hear. Great guy