1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for brown bear taxidermist near western North Carolina.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by wags, Oct 20, 2015.

1. wags

wags New Member

A hunting client of mine recently took a brown bear. I'm trying to help him find a good taxidermist in N.C. or somewhere else in the general region who has experience mounting brown bears. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

2. I am in northern KY, you may pm me if you want to.

3. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

why in the world would someone shop for a taxidermist AFTER they shot a trophy like that? You did get a very good suggestion there with joker in kentucky! A very good taxidermist.

4. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

Lots to choose from in NC. Wilderness Taxidermy in Franklin. Bill has hunted and mounted tons of bears...probably more than anyone in the state. World Champions Tommy Hall or Vincent Fleming. National Champions Amy Carter or Keith Bowman. Lots of good ones without titles, too.

5. And then there is Mr. Jerry Melton of Melton's Taxidermy Studio...4565 Pinefrost Place in Lenoir, NC 28645..(828)7544138. He also does magnificent fish too!

6. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Doesn't anyone think this post reeks of that scam that was going around last year.

7. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

Why scam George, I just inherited 8,500,000,000 from funds in West Africa that are being held for me. Has to be true,