1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Trying to find old Supply Company

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by vmax, Oct 26, 2015.

1. vmax

vmax Member

Hello All,

Many year ago there was a gentleman buy the name of James Edger who had Authentic Taxidermy Supply and School. I just tried looking them up again and that name is now linked to another taxidermists.

Does anybody know the where about of Mr. Edger or his supply business?

The link on this site in the supplier section gets me to the same taxidermist and not Mr. Edger

Thanks

2. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

I had the same problem. I gave up.

3. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

I believe his name was James Edgar. Might try googling it that way. If I remember correctly, Mr. Edgar was getting older when I started in this business 15 years ago. He might be retired

4. WTRFWLN

WTRFWLN New Member

Just curios what the difference is between "Authentic Taxidermy Supply" and per say McKensie or WASCO or so on? Is it the school? What makes it "Authentic"?

5. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

James is/was a really nice person but his supplies were bargain basement and boat people produced. I'm surprised no one had cut their arm off with his fleshing machine. His forms were mostly hand poured and the integrity of many of them was suspect.

6. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

He moved his business from Memphis, TN to Wynne, Arkansas. I've been to a few seminars done by him way back. He's a good guy and a very talented taxidermist.

Here is his contact info...

http://stores.uscolist.com/authentic-taxidermy--supply-store-35273.html

7. vmax

vmax Member

Thanks Everybody