1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

payer eyes

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by lance casselman, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Just had to brag on the payer eyes real quick guys. Very inexpensive glass eye that won't scratch. Trust me I tried. Super happy with these eyes and will be my go to eye

Attached Files:

2. Payer

Payer New Member

Great looking mount! :)

3. Andysmith

Andysmith Member

what shape are these eyes?
    think I may give them a try

4. jkjohn

jkjohn New Member

Where do you get them and what to they run a pair? They look sharp

5. http://www.payereyes.com/ here is a link to their webpage

6. Jordan Park

Jordan Park Active Member

Hey Lance, how do you know how much white to leave in the corner of the eye? Are these eyes made to expose the white, or can it be covered to only show the brown?

Thanks!

And yes I am a noob lol.

7. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

They are pre rotated, the deer is looking to the right, eyes rolling in that direction. Get standard eyes that you can adjust to show some or no white. Eye setting comes with experience and good reference

8. Yep these are the prerotated eyes as Paul b called it. Just toss em in and let em ride or you want that much white showing. I ran a few sets like this without out any alterations to the eye sockets just to see the results. Not too bad imo. A little more rotation than I usually do tho. So I'll be back at rotating them myself so I can keep everything looking just like I want them too. Pretty darn happy with the scratch resistance of these eyes and the quality. I'll be picking up more for sure.

9. Payer

Payer New Member

This is a little late - but what a nice shout out Lance! Thanks and so happy you like our eyes! Great mount!

Attached Files:

10. scottdawg

scottdawg Member

I have a question for you folks. Are these eyes glass or plastic?

11. They are glass. I tried them, real nice eyes. I'm going to use them from now on.

12. TyW

TyW Member

I like them also plus they are great folks!