1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

RIP MICHAEL KINTNER GARDEN STATE TAXIDERMIST ASSOCIATION PAST PRESIDENT

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by JOHNNY B, Nov 16, 2015.

1. JOHNNY B

JOHNNY B New Member

MIKE WAS A 2 TIME PAST PRESIDENT AND ALSO THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE GARDEN STATE TAXIDERMISTS ASSOCIATION
    HE WILL BE GREATLY MISSED BY ALL
    HE PASSED UNEXPECTEDLY ON THURSDAY NOV 12

2. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Didn't know the man but anyone that took the time to volunteer for those thankless payless positions is a good egg in my book.

RIP mike!

3. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Mike was definitely one of the good 'ol Jersey Boys in the GSTA who helped our profession grow. He was also one of NJ's top shelf taxidermists. Our sincere condolences, thoughts and prayers goes out to Mike's family and friends.

4. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

My condolences to the family . I remember Mike from the early days of GSTA he worked hard for the association.

5. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

Mike was a very classy soft spoken family man and a great taxidermist. I was his VP for a few years, very sad. To his wife Cathy and family, my deepest condolences.

6. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

So sorry to hear this news. Prayers sent.
    God Speed
    Kathie

7. Fred Barilla

Fred Barilla Member

Mike was a good man and he will be deeply missed. Deepest prayers and sympathies to Cathy and the entire family.

Fred Barilla & Family.

8. Rest in Peace Mike.... My deepest condolences to Cathy and family

9. WOW, Such sad news, Mike was a top of the line guy, One you would always look up to. Thoughts go out to his family.

Gregg & Julia Ielfield

10. NJTrapper

NJTrapper Member

My sympathies to Cathy and the family. Mike was a class act and a good guy. He was there to help me when I first started with the organization. He will be missed.

11. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

wow thats surprising and sad news. My thoughts are with family and the NJ taxidermy family too. Sorry to hear this.