1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A Very Happy Thanksgiving Wish from TAXIshop Software

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Tom McNeal, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Tom McNeal

Tom McNeal Member

With Thanksgiving fast approaching, many of us are looking forward to a little time off and traditional gatherings of family and friends to share good times and specially prepared meals. Remember too, that the true essence of this holiday is the importance of showing our gratitude and giving thanks for the blessings we all enjoy! Please take a little time to look up and reach out to thank those who have blessed your life in some way!

To paraphrase the late, great contemporary writer, William Arthur Ward (1921-1994), "To feel gratitude and not express it, is like wrapping up a present and not giving it." So to all my friends here on "taxinet", who've so generously given so much to me and to so many others in so many ways, allow me to extend my sincere and grateful thanks to each and everyone of you!

With Happy Thanksgiving Wishes To All,

Tom McNeal
    Maker of TAXIshop
    The custom software especially created for your taxidermy shop! Since 1995.

2. clewis

clewis New Member

Great sentiment Tom. The same to you and Gail.

3. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving Tom and Gail!

4. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

Tom, Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful to you and your wife for making and producing such a Wonderful product. Has definitely made our start in Taxidermy much easier. And out Tax guy LOVES it too!