1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Brewers duck breeder ???

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by duxrus, Dec 1, 2015.

1. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Does anyone sell Brewers Duck hybrids ? I am wanting one for the showroom since they are such cool looking mallard/gadwal mixes

Thx Brian

2. We shot 1 Sat but we had 8 guys fighting over it.

3. vmax

vmax Member

A breeder in Oroville, California sells them....

Sorry, don't know the name, but it's a start

4. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Thx

5. Brian

Brian Active Member

Not to be a smart ass but why are 8 guys shooting at one duck?

6. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

why are 8 guys even hunting close enuf to shoot at the same duck ?

7. You guys haven't duck hunted in Tennessee before have you. The duck was in a group of mallards.

8. byrdman

up here you don't even think about setting up within 3-4 hundred yards of another set

9. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

He is saying his personal group was 8 people. A flock was shot into and one of the downed birds was a brewers duck hence 8 people fighting over it...not sure why the confusion ???

10. byrdman

its hard to find 3-4 guys for a hunt most of the time let alone 8...sounds like a blast

11. Brian

Brian Active Member

Not me pat.can you imagine 8 guys hunting together.I like just me and my partner.we been hunting together over 20 yrs we know what to expect.8 guys sounds like a headache.I shot it no I shot it no I shot it.been there done that.lol

12. byrdman

I was being facesious.......I like 2 guys...I even do a lot of hunting alone ...for a goose land set up have done it with 3 and 4 guys but the one or 2 in the middle allways get screwed as they can only shoot straight ahead......if we have 4 guys for a water set we will go with 2 boats and set up 2-3 hund yds apart...or more...3 guys in a boat don't work...

13. Am I missing something ?Are we a little off topic here?

14. byrdman

not saying people are seeing things that are not there but likely is a case of mistaken identity and not a so-called bigfoot