1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Need 2 wt capes

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by skulley, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Need 7.5 x 20 x 24

7.5 x 21 x 26

These are for 2 WT in full rut.

2. tat

tat Member

Have a 7 1/2 x 20 + frozen broad head hole in side of shoulder very slight brisket rub Pay pal best payment $145 shipped Fed Ex Ground Mondays only 417-743-2772 thanks Jim

3. How big is the "rub"? Its not slip is it? Got any pics?

4. tat

tat Member

Small rub it is not slip or I would not offer it most likely quarter size or little larger rub form breeding or ticks , I did not take a picture of it and just froze it any thing I sell is guaranteed period ! I would rater tell you about it up front and offer it at a fair price and say it is not perfect , just like I would expect If I was to buy it , you can call me if need be also thanks Jim 417-743-2772

If necessary I can thaw take pictures and prep , turn Eyes ears and nose,& lips salt and dry to do prep work add $25 to the $145

5. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

I have a half life size whitetail cape that is 7 7/8 x 23 1/2. Neck was measured tight behind the ears on the meat after skinning. It was harvested yesterday evening and is currently frozen green. One broad head hole in the front of the shoulder no exit. $150 plus shipping from Western Montana.

6. MikeDW

MikeDW Member

I have 2, 7 3/4 x 25 WT capes. Short y cut. Green. $160 plus shipping each. Both capes are very nice in rut capes.
    (I use McKenzie A and B measurements)