1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

"redwolf" on this site....

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by bob wendt, Dec 8, 2015.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

got a strange pm from you today. pm`d back and says I`m blocked. no idea what this is about. pm me what`s up if you would. bob

2. bob wendt

I`m thinking redwolf was hacked or something.

3. Brian

Brian Active Member

He wasn't hacked.he pmed me too.I'm gonna call him later.I havent talked to him in yrs.I hope he's well.he was a great friend.I know he had some problems on here but who am I too judge.I will always consider him my friend.he always did good by me.I miss him on this site.all the good ol people are gone.

4. bob wendt

let me know what`s up if you would. thanks.

5. Brian

Brian Active Member

I Def will.I just called him left a message.

6. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Hi guys. Thanks Brian. I appreciate it.
    Bob, I don't remember blocking you. Sorry bout that. I unblocked you. And I wasn't hacked lol

7. bob wendt

whew, I thought you were mad at me or something. glad to hear you are still kicking. I`m also glad to hear you aren`t hacked. ....I think I spelled that right. lol. it`s all good!

8. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Not mad at you at all Bob. Had some eye opening experiences in the past year. Things that woke me up and made me think about real friends. So I wanted to reach out and see how my old taxi.net friends were doing. I learned a lot from you. Yeah, we had our arguments lol but we were always true. I respect that. So you are one of the few I reached out to on here.
    Hope all is good on your line.

9. bob wendt

i`M FLATTERED. THANK YOU. i`M DOING FINE AND FAMILY GOOD. SAME DAILY HASSLES WE ALL HAVE BUT i`M NOT SPECIAL, SO ACCEPT IT AS IT COMES. TRUST ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND IF NOT IT WILL GET BETTER SOON!