1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

looking for squirrels fox gray black odd colored , albinos etc !!!

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by remington-trigger, Dec 9, 2015.

1. looking for the above need them frozen whole i cant use already skinned out with feet removed etc no tanned just looking for the above with pictures im looking for nice squirrels anything except pine squirrels

thanks brit

2. Have gray squirrels, ground squirrels and black squirrels. They are pest and we trap and shot them on our ranch. Might have 7-10 in freezer, all whole vacuum packaged
    will sell for $15 each, plus shipping

3. If I buy a big group would u work a better price I try to buy in lots

Thanks Britny

4. Bump still buying big lots

5. newbie2008

newbie2008 New Member

I can get you as many fox squirrels as you want. What state are you located in?

6. I'm in Ohio

7. Bump still buying large lots of squirrels !!! Grays fox black and anything odd colored etc message me with what you have must be nice pelts and skinned or frozen whole is fine

Thanks Brit

8. hondaman_99

hondaman_99 New Member

PA
    I have 2 fox squirrels if you are still buying.

9. Sent u a pm

10. I have black squirrels and brown squirrels, will send you 5 at a time priority shipping, insulated box for $80 per box. Can take paypal.

11. Shanna

Shanna New Member

If you still have the blacks, if theyre grey species, I'll take a box of five. [email protected] (518)929-43446

12. WLELTD

WLELTD Active Member

have a albino in carcass 100 plus shipping 715-891-1996

13. bowelk

bowelk Member

Got a lot of Abert Squirrels in the freezer. 10 bucks a piece plus shipping.

stuffit44 likes this.
  14. Bowelkm if you still have them I will take 5 of them....

15. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Have 5 or 6 whole Northern Grays prime fur frozen in vacuum bags.One pellet kills $15 ea includes shipping Priority mail.

16. bowelk

bowelk Member

Sorry, my wife was hospitalized. I do have quite a few Aberts left. Call me to discuss 480-882-8330