1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Offset bighorn?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Ozwalt, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Ozwalt

Ozwalt New Member

Does anyone know of a supplier selling good quality Rocky Mtn Bighorn forms with offset shoulders? I've looked at the suppliers I know and have found zilch.

Thanks

2. Just make your own, out of a standard shoulder form.

3. Ozwalt

Ozwalt New Member

DON'T WANNA DO THAT!! :)

If I can't come up with a ready-made form with offset shoulders, I'll pitch the form alteration idea to my customer. Knowing him as I do, I imagine he'll just skip it and go with a more traditional look. Sure would be nice, though, if some of our form suppliers would look into offering something like this.

Thanks Tim.

4. Research and McKenzie both have an offset wall ped. and McKenzie has a new off set as well.

5. Ozwalt

Ozwalt New Member

Thanks again Tim. I'll check the McK website to see what their new form looks like. Customer already said no to a wall pedestal though. He wants it to compliment an offset whitetail I did for him last year. I've looked at Van Dykes, WASCO, Research and all of the McKenzie companies. The smaller suppliers I know of don't offer Bighorn forms at all. I was hoping maybe someone who's been doing alot of Bighorns out there knew of a supplier not on my radar.