Hello everyone! Well last year I made a post showing my complete skull cleaning setup. This year however, I'm on a different level. I'm now taking skulls from a local taxidermist I met when taking a buck in for a shoulder mount. He has more volume than he can handle, and more than I can handle. He doesn't want to do the skull work and would rather pay me to do it. For now, he's keeping his bugs while I up my capacity. But I'm doing all of the degreasing along with as much beetling as I can. The real problem is that I'm getting in whitetail like this... which just need more space. And like this... Sooooo out with the old degreaser and time to design a new, larger capacity setup. First a trip to Lowe's with my boy.... Then an initial placement and drain connect to make sure it'll all go together Drilling holes for hot water elements Then no messing around with insulation So I have two heat elements each attached to their own thermostat. It's tricky to make them kick on and off at the same time but They're close and working well. But my absolute biggest concern... COST TO DEGREASE! I've only had this running for a week but here's my report. With well cut dimensions of the insulation and weight on the top, there is ZERO water loss to condensation. Humidity is high in my shop, but the windows aren't fogged and with a good bug setup, they're maintaining 50% humidity with three heads in at a time. The drain feature is a Godsend. When the water is cloudy and no more suds, I just flip the ball valve, and it all drains itself. I use a wet vac to get the small amount left below the drain level. To refill, that hose on the sink pulls out, I just hang it over the side of the degreaser and turn it on. Efficiency: The elements kick on at 117 degrees, take about 15 minutes to get up to 124 degrees and kick back off. A little over two hours later the temperature drops back to 117. At most, I think this thing is kicking on 12 times a day for a total of 180 minutes a day. Cost: My cost per kWh is 10 cents. So 1500 watts and let's say 4.5 kWh/day would equal 45 cents per day times two elements. Let's round up and call it a buck a day. My old degreaser ran much more and cost me roughly $65 a month with the capacity of 10 deer heads at a time. Right now I have 20 deer and 6 bear in this degreaser and I could fit twice that. Therefore, assuming a full tank of heads is completely degreased in a month, and assuming the tank is always full, it would cost me $30 to degrease roughly 40 heads. But let's round down and say I only put 30 heads in. That's $1 per head to degrease plus the cost of dawn. On the other hand, if I only had 1 head to put in there, it would cost $30 for that one head lol. But I'd use a different method. Thanks for reading, hopefully this will either inspire or entertain!