1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Articulated bobcat skeletons! One of a kind piece!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by WolfGirl, Dec 31, 2015.

1. This is reall hard for me to do but I'm desperate for a lion atm. Two fully complete bobcat skeletons in a fighting pose. Macerated, degreased and whitened. The top cat is a monster with a 5.5inch skull. Bottom one is smaller with around a 4inch skull. Skulls have most of the teeth (bottom is missing on small front tooth naturally and 1 small front bottom tooth). Both skulls where headshot however only one clean entry hole is present on both (top one is filled in with epoxy, bottom is covered by the other cats canine). Top cat is missing one floating rib, I have it currently macerating and can either send it with it as is or when its done cleaning. Bottom cat has the tip of the tail missing which I recreated with epoxy but I have another tail cleaning also.
    The limbs are reinforced with epoxy and wire, the spines are held together with a metal rod. Everything is glued with elmers white glue and loctite super glue. Very sturdy but still fragile as with all skeletons.
    I thought I'd never sell this but with lions going endangered I really need the money for lion bones. I'm asking $3000 obo OR will trade for a full disarticulated lion skeleton (not boiled). I'm not entirely sure about shipping yet, I'm going to look into small crates, it doesn't weigh much but it is pretty big. Assuming shipping would be about $100 or so.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The bottom skulls missing teeth
    [​IMG]
    The hole on the top cat
    [​IMG]
    Missing rib