1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

fox pelts mountable for life size, ranch cross, red, swift

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by BackwoodBoy12, Jan 12, 2016.

1. BackwoodBoy12

BackwoodBoy12 New Member

got a few pelts for sale soft tanned and ready for lifesize. recently tanned by wildlife gallery,shoot me a message if interested, can email pix and measurements to anyone. thanks

Ranched dark cross fox 160 shipped
    Red fox #1 nice AK fox. 130 shipped
    Red fox #2 another ak fox 120 shipped
    Red fox #3 100 shipped
    Swift fox #1 70 shipped
    Swift fox #2 60 shipped

also lots of fox skulls,. 23 of them. beetle cleaned, white. no missing or damaged teeth. 15 each shipped unless you want all or most of them then 10 each shipped for the bunch

2. Hello, I was wondering if the dark cross fox would be mountable, and if it is, I'd love to see pictures of the pelt. Thanks!

3. Ron Lax

Ron Lax New Member

Do you still have the swift fox? Are the eyelids, nose, lips, feet and toes intact for mounting purposes. If so what would the price be for both and could you send me photos.
    Thanks, Ron

4. MortesHound

MortesHound New Member

Is your red fox #3 still available, and do you have photos?

5. FurryiousWolf

FurryiousWolf New Member

Pleease send me back email. If I dont hear from you by Tuesday im not interested. Thank you

6. wifitoasters

wifitoasters New Member

Do you have any swift fox skulls? I'm interested in one of those if so!

7. PassernCaitlin

PassernCaitlin New Member

Everyone does realize the original post was made in January?? It's been six months. Also the poster was last active in January. PM or email the person instead of constantly commenting and bumping this post up over more recent ones.