1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BEAR SKULLS CHEAP! SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by RDMARTIN53, Jan 15, 2016.

1. RDMARTIN53

RDMARTIN53 Active Member

I haven't been on here much since closed my shop down almost 2 years ago. I am cleaning out the old shop and have several bear skulls that need to go. These were mostly MEDIUM to SMALL sized black bears registered here in Montana from customers that rugged and did not want the skulls cleaned. NO BOONE & CROCKETT BEARS HERE! All registered through Licensed Taxidermists in the State of Montana. Must be legal to purchase or own in your State! I have 3-4 bear skulls completely finished (beetle cleaned, degreased, whitened & sealed with paraloid) for 60.00 each shipped or package price available. I have probably the same amount 3-5 bears cleaned and whitened but not assembled that I would make a package deal on also. Also have 3 small bears that were beetle cleaned and just started degreasing that I would sell cheap in a package deal. I have a few bronzed bears also available. I put this up here to see if anyone is interested before I take time for pictures. Tire kickers....walk away. I have a few deer skulls too. Shipping is costly so don't expect a bargain price. I have a whitetail skull with canines I might list on a separate thread. THANKS!!