1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bobcat taxidermist

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by iowalongbeards, Jan 18, 2016.

1. My sons caught their first bobcat . Looking for a cat taxidermist for a full mount .

2. Amy

Amy Mammal artist

We have several great cat taxidermist here on the forums. I'm not from Iowa, but bobcats are one of my favorite animals to work on. Feel free to check out my website at www.AmysTaxidermy.com

3. Darrin R

Darrin R New Member

I run a taxidermy shop sw of Des Moines. I have a couple cats you can look at.
    641 344 5726

4. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

What ever you do, look at the cats before you commit. Very few can pull off a really good cat and I do know that Amy is one of them that can. Check out mammals of the month and you will see some really good cats. Codi comes to mind as well as several others.

5. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

There are some great suggestions for bobcat taxidermists mentioned in this post. If you are looking for someone a little closer I'm in NW MO. (About an hour south of the IA border) Feel free to give me a call if interested (816) 724-0271.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. wa

wa Thanks John...this depicts me better

Nice work Cole

7. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Thanks Wayne, you'll always be the best though. :)

8. czykdbcz

czykdbcz Artist or just crazy

va
    I see some nice photos but I know you cant go wrong with Amy

9. My Choice for Bobcat work would be not in any particular order .
    Codi.
    Cole.
    Amy.
    WA.
    Dale Robertson out in New Mexico or Arizona.
    Lance Van Dusen.

Just saying if I had a special cat and could not do the work myself. I would choose one of those.

10. I have several people that drive down from Iowa for bobcats,
    All above are good choices too, just make sure you look at work before you choose.
    http://www.imagetaxidermystudio.com/

11. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I don't think I've seen any of Dale Robertson's bobcats, but if they look anything like his mountain lions.......top notch.

12. wa

wa Thanks John...this depicts me better

That mountain lion is nice