1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

"triuner" is a scam aka "Stewart Cross "

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by RENUIRT, Jan 23, 2016.

1. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

...as stated in the title this "triuner" guy on here is using my ebay username to scam people and dirty my name...don't buy from this guy..when i saw he's post at first i thought my account was hacked but he's just using it and my email is not "[email protected]" either..LOL..good thing Im also a member here and saw he's post i hope nobody bought the "stuff" he's trying to sell...he's trying to sell black bears skulls and a wolverine skull in the for sale section..I don't even own a black bear skull!..here's his original post!

[​IMG]

2. Bones N Beasts

Bones N Beasts New Member

Re: "triuner" is a scam

I just messaged him right before I saw this please comment on his for sale post

3. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

..i already did but it was removed..it a rule on here to not comment to the post so it will not be bump..

4. Bones N Beasts

Stupid if it's a scam.
    I messaged him here's his response definitely a scam

I am giving you a heads up, If you do use PayPal for payment I can only gift payments (which understandably makes a lot of folks uncomfortable.) If this isnt OK I am completely fine with money orders and checks. Wanting to let folks know in advance. Whatever works best for you.

A customer on eBay did a false changeback on me recently so not only did I get scammed and lose several items but PayPal also limited my account so all of my service payments are being held. It's impossible for me to ship anything when even the funds for shipping are being held... It's ridiculous. I hate having to even tell anyone that's a requirement but I can't ship anything for a couple of weeks otherwise. :/

Here is my eBay feedback just so you know I'm legitimate though, just in general and if you do want to go the PayPal route.

5. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

..that's his reply..?..LOL..this guy knows that gifted payments can't be refunded..I'm pretty sure this is what he does on a regular basis...unfortunately for him I'm a member here..LOL..

6. tem

tem Well-Known Member

thanks for the heads up. I might have been taken on the wolverine skull.

7. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

...I'm glad that you didn't..he messaged me and said the bears were already sold..somebody already got scammed by him..or Im just hoping he just lied that he had sold them..

8. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

send his reply to e-bay and they will cancel his account for cheating them out of payments.

9. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Bones n beasts, sorry you feel that its a stupid rule. But could you imagine all the comments thered be in the for sale section if we allowed them? We here at taxinet dont always know if something truly IS a scam, even though RENUIRT is certain. Its why we opened this section, buyers and sellers, just for you to post this stuff. For years we had guys mad that their ad in for sale section was being bumped to page 3 or 4 and nobody was seeing it. This is the best way to please everyone. RENUIRT, thanks for doing the policing for the rest of the buyers here! We appreciate it.

10. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

..the " triuner" on ebay is me..i own that account..lol..but the "triuner" in this site is someone else..i don't know who to ask to delete the username triuner here but his post are being deleted though which is good..

11. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

...no problem!..thanks for your advice!

12. Bones N Beasts

Bill I don't think the rule is stupid I actually like it. I just think that if it's someone scamming people and using a members name or info. The bump about it being a scam should be allowed to stay up or the whole post deleted until it's straightened out. I could have worded it differently. I know how hard you guys try to make it far for all sellers and I appreciate it.

13. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Bones, I understand your position on this as well. We have had other situations where folks have accused a seller, but incorrectly, so we hesitate to remove the posts. But we dont mind that guys use this category, buyers and sellers, to report it. Then Mike can check up on it and if need be, delete the sale post. We just have learned to have a zero policy for comments, and even so, I edit close to 10 to 15 posts ...per day! one comment allowed would just turn it into an "edit-fest" hahaha. Some folks just slip or forget, but some are simply stupid, theres just no other way to say it. They just dont care. Its not fair to the rest, but...Hey thanks for commenting further, and Im honest when I say I hope you all sell and buy all that you need to!

14. Bones N Beasts

Bill thanks for taking the time to explain it to me thru your eyes. I didn't think about everyone seeing the comment and thinking we'll if that one can stay I'll just comment or bump my stuff when ever I like. I understand now why it has to be that way.

15. RENUIRT

RENUIRT Member

Re: "triuner" is a scam aka "Stewart Cross"

...got this message today in eBay.. that "triuner" guy here already scammed somebody..here's what i got!

[​IMG]