1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Reputable elk hunt

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Matt, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Matt

Matt Active Member

Well, I've been trying to set up an elk hunt for my dad for a few years with no luck at all. We didn't get drawn in NM last season and now here I am again trying to find something before he can't go anymore. I'm looking for guaranteed tags for myself and him can be a muzzleloader or rifle hunt. He cannot do a high elevation hunt or a very strenuous hunt. If anyone knows of somebody that offers a good hunt please let me know. Looking to go this early fall. Thank you!

2. tomgobbler

tomgobbler Well-Known Member

Matt,
    you still need to put in out here, you won't regret the hunt, if you don't get drawn then use the land owner tag option, it will cost ya twice as much, but any guaranteed tag is going to cost you a bunch of money no matter were ya go, unless you do a high fence farm and then will still cost ya a bunch as well , but put in and you have a good chance of getting drawn and could save the landowner or guaranteed price. Or both of ya put in and if you don't get drawn then just get your dad the land owner tag and come watch him shoot a great bull. Then he will at least get to go on a hunt "before he cant anymore"......... you have until about the first week of march to decide then we like to get all info and get put in before the march 23 deadline.....

for anyone else interested in a NM elk hunt we have a Nice hunting lodge, ( 7 guest bedrooms with 2 beds in each room ) and two bathrooms, that's just the down stairs for the hunters.....hot water , electricity, cook, guide, TV, etc..... we take a big party from the dallas cowboys ever year, real tree out doors, and several other TV hunting shows.... lots of great quality bulls. archery, rifle and ,muzzle loader hunts available .. any questions give me a shout
    deer, antelope, and lion hunts also available.....