1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 9~ February Edition 2016!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 9~ February New Year Edition 2016!!!!!!!

A warm hello to one and all from Hinsdale New Hampshire! I hope you have set
    Your 2016 goals in to place and are working on the best year you can have!
    Crazy weather we have been having around North America and even today on Feb 1 2016 it is 50 degrees in Old New Hampshire now that is just crazy!

2016 The year of Inspiration! This year I want to you to find inspiration in the work you do and the work of others! Each and every month folks have the courage to display there work and share their talents regardless of where they are in the pursuit of learning taxidermy to demonstrate all levels of skill. This is a great and a brave thing to give to all of us as a gift of inspiration.

Once again want to thank and commend all of you, as there are so countless unique contributors and many new ones alike that all share in this great string that has been around from many, many years now! I just want to remind and assure folks that we all begin some where and work hard at being the best we can all be as taxidermists. It is and always has been a spot on the taxidermy.net where folks can and do come to show there work with out criticism and hard comments! So lets remember to always keep it that way. As the moderator of this section I do not get to involved with censorship not do I ever want too. So be respectful of all and remember we all have a long way to go and should be enjoying the processes!

What a truly outstanding Month in December as the last month of the calendar year for the month in Fish pictures! Thanks to all the friends sharing their gifts and talents! I took some time during the day week to see all the great looking at some truly inspiring works of fish art!

We all share in fish pictures as a common place with friendliness and positive observations of inspiration as a great place to start in upward in direction of inspiration in being a fish taxidermist! I wish all the best to folks competing in the up coming year and I do wish all the very best in the pursuits of good fish work!

I do hope you have the opportunity to be thankful for your gifts of great passion and talent as an artist! It is a blessing to me for our lives to be joined from time to time to share and learn from one another so thank you for your great taxidermy work and my your lives continue to be blessed with inspiration!!!!

I want to personally say thank you for letting me join you again each installment of Fish Pictures to share in your successes and accomplishments! I have seen first hand the great strides so many have made with beautiful fish work! Good for you and congratulations on your hard work!!!!

I want to also thank all of the great contributors who not only share their personal great talents and work but also rather give such positive inspiration to all of us!

From beginner's to the best in the world we all join in every month in a critique free and hassle free string with nothing more then great artist and inspiring fish taxidermist and carves get together to share with one another their praise and inspiration of good will and friendship to one another. No egos just friendly folks who appreciate the efforts of others!

I thought it would be different and fun to share a few photos of fish work in progress. We all have the opportunity to share work in progress so maybe a few photos of your work in progress this month might just be fun!

I want to Start February off with a few photos of fish inspiration. This past moth we had a wonderful couple here from NY State. The Mathies who worked on a few Brown’s trout! Marisa and Brain are a team who does taxidermy in live and operate a shop in Madrid Ney York!

So here goes!

I hope you enjoy the Month! See you in March 2016!!!

So here we go and here is to a great February and a great Month in fish pictures!!!! Enjoy!

You're Friend

Rick Krane

Hope to see you soon in my travels and be good to one another!

God Bless you one and all and I hope you all have a safe and Blessed 2016!

My Best!

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Road Hinsdale
    New Hampshire 03451
    603-336-7296
    [email protected]
    www.anglersartistry.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry

The Mathies Skin mounted fish work.

[​IMG]

Brians Brown

[​IMG]

Marisas Brown

[​IMG]

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Road Hinsdale
    New Hampshire 03451
    603-336-7296
    [email protected]
    www.anglersartistry.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry

2. Wow! Beautiful mounts!

3. Sikk

Sikk Member

Love this thread, so inspiring to see all of your work. This is the first fish for me in over 12 months, I don't get many opportunities to do skin mounts. sorry about the glare, did not have time to take a proper pic. paul

Attached Files:

4. Great fish everyone! Double sided, 31" Walleye from me!

Attached Files:

5. Great looking Browns.

6. Steve.J

Steve.J Member

Re: The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 9~ February Edition 2016!!!!!!!

36" Channel Catfish Reproduction

Attached Files:

7. Jon S

Jon S Well-Known Member

Darn good lookin channel cat!

8. Sikk that is a great looking crappie. Less is best on paint

9. Trashfish

Trashfish It's not easy being me!!

Another Alligator Gar for a customer in a 3-d hanging pose. Along with a glamour shot of me,lol!

Attached Files:

Timjo likes this.
  10. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Very fishy Terry and the fish looks great too! LOL! Rick asked me to write this LOL!

11. Always fun to see the hard work of others! I may have to consider a 3D pose of an appropriately sized fish for my living room... perhaps not an alligator gar, maybe a bluegill. Cool stuff so far.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. How did Terry get Bruce Willis to pose with his fish...?

13. Really some great work right here. I sure love those gar you do Terry very inspiring!

14. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

Really beautiful work Outdoorzman. Bravo.

Nice mount Sikk, and a nod to Bruce Willis too.

I like the timber Steve, good idea.

15. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Christ almighty outdoorzman!!!! Those are EXCEPTIONAL

16. JE

JE Well-Known Member

X2 on that Jimmy ! and that Gar awesome

17. Maineiac36

Maineiac36 Active Member

I would like to share this LCR Replica Pedestal Brook Trout for my addition to month in fish pictures. thank you for letting me share, love all of the beautiful work on here! very inspiring!!

Attached Files:

18. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

Great fish guys
    Gonna try and post a pic but i dont think it will go.

Attached Files:

19. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

Great lakes coho and a old walleye redo are my works in p. rocess

Attached Files:

20. Swissfish

Swissfish Well-Known Member

Outdoorzman, these fish are incredible!
    Congratulation for an outstanding job!