1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

iPhone or iPad users

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by Kurt27, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Kurt27

Kurt27 New Member

Unfortunately I no longer even have a PC, I've been trying to post some super cool stuff from this season and have been unable too. When I try with my phone or tablet it says it doesn't support this type of file..... Anyone able to help?

2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Is there any type of "art or drawing" app on it? If so, see if you can open your picture in that and save it as a .jpg file. On my phone, pictures are saved as jpg files but I have never tried to upload them from the phone. Can you send the pictures to the Photobucket site?

3. s.iker

s.iker New Member

i have the iphone, and upload my pics to photobucket from it. Its sometimes a pain in the butt... I believe there is also a photobucket app, but i didnt download it...

4. Richard B

Richard B Well-Known Member

Image Convertr by Geekme
    https://appsto.re/us/qw31Y.i
    I gave up on photobucket
    This app is free on your phone or iPad and is quick and easy to use.
    You can change it to a gif file, or whatever you want and it will load to this site.

5. Kurt27

Kurt27 New Member

Thanks guys, hopefully I can make it happen

6. HuntersUnion

HuntersUnion Member

What is photo bucket????
    Anyone on Instagram??? I'd love to follow

7. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Photobucket is a free hosting site for your pictures. Google Photobucket and you will find the site. You can also use the Search on here and try looking for "Photobucket Tutorial" or "Posting pictures photobucket" .. something like that.

8. lokireptiles

lokireptiles Member

With iPhone and iPad you just need to download the "OHUB CAMPFIRE" app
    Once it's downloaded and you have found taxidermy.net and set up your account on it .

To post a reply:

Hit the three white circles at the top right corner.

[​IMG]

Then select the "reply button". In the photo sharing section select "Direct Image" (this will put the image right into the post) or "attachment" if you want them added but not in the body of the text like this post.

[​IMG]

Choose the picture you want to add (upload) by hitting the picture of the sun and mountain icon. The camera button if you want to take a picture.

[​IMG]

You can only do 3 pictures at a time using this method but there is nothing else you need to do.