1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Happy Birthday Jeff Lumsden

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by LarryL, Feb 5, 2016.

1. LarryL

LarryL Member

Happy Birthday my friend, its hard to believe it has been so long since the first time I meet you and you showed me the proper way to do things, skinning birds and caping deer in your shop while at the same time getting the knowledge of modern taxidermy, and better yet getting a friend. I remember the fun we had in 1991 when we went to Reno for the NTA convention getting there a day early and having to stay up all night to wait for a room, we were a lot younger then ! Again Happy Birthday may your day be great and to many more.
    Larry

2. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Happy Birthday Jeff! The industry of fish taxidermy is what it is because the inspiration an the generosity through the years by you and folks like you have made me a better taxidermist. You and I have been friends and business assoc for many years and you still inspire me my friend!

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Rick Krane

3. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Happy Birthday Jeff and many more to come. Thanks for all you've done !

4. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Jeff. Always been a big fan of your fish work.

5. Happy Birthday Jeff!

6. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Larry, fun times for sure my friend, a lot of water and fish under the bridge since then ;)
    Hardly do fish anymore do to declining salmonid populations and C&R, just the occasional rainbow or bass ???. So I've fallen back to my bird and big game beginnings and am enjoying it!

Thanks very much for the kind wishes "Fish Heads". 8)

Jeff

7. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Jeff.....George wanted me to tell you he wants to down a few of these with you for the occasion.....lol

Attached Files:

8. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Brian... I'm calling BS on that one! :eek: LOL- love the curmudgeon beer!!! ;)