Photos are here: http://imgur.com/a/CxwFx Almost finished. Just need to airbrush some fleshy pink into the nostrils and ears. Critique welcome! I know the major places I screwed up on... - The ears are just awful. - I nicked the cartilage in his right ear so there's a big gash that's pretty much FUBAR - Could've used some clay to really build up the muscles in his jaw / ear area. - Holes. So many holes. - Eyes look decent, but don't feel 100% real. Again, could benefit from better reference material. - Tucked his right tearduct in too much - Buy insect pins and pin the crap out of the lip next time. Pretty much had to make him a replacement apoxy lip because his actual lip shriveled like a prune. Things I think I did well on: - I had no issues with drumming around the chest / neck area whatsoever. It helped that I was already aware that these were problem areas, so I really slathered the area with hide paste and didn't skimp on the T-pins - I think the apoxy lip turned out alright. I tried adding some of the natural pink / grey color back into it but it looked really unnatural, so I stuck with browns. - I had gotten a bit aggressive in tucking his right tear duct and butchered it with my tool. Took a big chunk right out of it. Opted to cover the area with apoxy and paint over it, and I think the cover-up looks good.