1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Coyote Paw Reference

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Jazz95, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Jazz95

Jazz95 Take a walk on the Wild side.

Can anyone send me some good pictures of coyote paws please? All angles, side, top and bottom? I have to clay some paws, and I want them to look right. Thanks! :D

2. 1stturkey

1stturkey Member

Get a copy of the most recent Breakthrough. Great article on wrapping toe bones with excellent photos.

3. Jazz95

If I can find one! I shouldn't be spending any more money though... funds are sadly that tight right now :\ I just can't find anywhere on Google the right photos. Argh! haha

4. 1stturkey

1stturkey Member

Then just go find some ones German Shepard or similar dog and take some pics. They ought to be pretty close.

5. Jazz95

Ah, thanks for the advice!

6. Awe darn, and I just shot one last weekend! Wish I had seen this earlier, I would have taken pics for you!

7. Lone Wolf AK

Lone Wolf AK Lone Wolf Taxidermy and Wildlife Artistry

May be too late for your coyote project, but here are a few WOLF paw angles that may be of help.

Attached Files:

8. Lone Wolf AK

May be too late for your coyote project, but here are a few WOLF paw angles that may be of help.

Attached Files:

9. Lone Wolf AK

Attached Files:

10. Lone Wolf AK

Attached Files:

11. Jazz95

Wow!! Thanks so much for the pics! I clayed the front paws, but still have the back ones to do, so you're right on time!!