1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pintail-falcated duck cross, pen raised, plus shipping, Blackbuck babies

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by rmann, Feb 7, 2016.

1. rmann

rmann Member

Pintail- falcated duck cross, pinioned right wing, $85, Blackbuck babies, $75 each plus shipping
    Others I think are nice, couple cacklers, silver bahama,couple radjah shells, common eider females (male also I think but has dark feathers left in still),,chilean teal, red-billed (black-belly) tree, cape teal, hottentot,Eytons tree,
    Many others from white-faced trees to Cereopsis geese,magpie geese, black-necked swans, one black swan
    Also pheasants, temnick male
    These are just to name a few, just trying to make a bit of room.
    Best to email me as I can respond faster with questions, prices etc., would have to take some out and re look them over on interest request,
    Thanks,
    Randy Mann

2. rmann

rmann Member

Re: Nice Bufflehead male, pintail-falcated duck cross, pen raised, plus shipping

ttt

3. rmann

rmann Member

Re: Nice Bufflehead male, pintail-falcated duck cross, pen raised, plus shipping

ttt

4. rmann

rmann Member

Re: Pintail-falcated duck cross, pen raised, plus shipping

ttt

5. Mlhrubiak

Mlhrubiak New Member

How much is the black Swan? Thanks

6. martywilson

martywilson New Member

any chance you have a male and female hooded merganser

7. rmann

rmann Member

ttt

8. byron281

byron281 New Member

Would be interested in pictures and asking price for the silver Bahama pintail and the white-faced tree duck if you have them. I tried emailing you directly, but not sure it went thru: [email protected]mail.com
    Thanks!