1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

LS horse, Whitetial and muley capes, Rattlers, and turkeys!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by tallpaulr, Feb 10, 2016.

1. I have a few things i would like to move along

1. LS horse skin, coffin bones still in, tail bone not split out, cut up the inside of hind legs and center ventral split till about the front legs, front legs split down the back side, arm pits intact, has 4 skinning nicks one on each front shoulder ( my fault). Bay mare small white star on fore head, 3 socks front two feet and left hind, Price does not include shipping. Thank you for your time. Was not put down just to skin health issues prompted euphinizing out of ease of suffering Thank you
    asking $450

2. wt cape short y 7 5/8 X 23" nov cape $120

3. wt cape 6 3/4 x 18" nov cape $45

4. Mule deer 20" tight behind the ears cape, $60

5. 10 whole frozen praire rattlers from 29" to 40" most in the 30's $1 per inch 4 left

6. 2 Tom Jan 29th turkeys, as lat as you an get them, great feathers buff colored not pure white merrains skins, nice spurs all attached heavy 22+lbs birds can text a pic of the skins $85 each
    gone
    Prices do no include shipping can work out a deal on multiple items etc might have a pheasant or grouse int eh freezer as well if you would like to add on Thanks

2. Deercreek

Deercreek Deer creek taxidermy

mule wt?
    when about was he taken