1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking to meet, connect and network with hobby taxidermists here in NY, USA

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by HunterArchery, Feb 21, 2016.

1. I dabbled in taxidermy many years ago when I was about 16 yrs old, mounting my 1st 10 point whitetail deer my friends father took in northern NY, USA.
    I am seeking to get back into it again - for myself - for fun and to do some of my own deer head mounts.
    I have a friend here in NY that is a full time professional taxidermist that has agreed to teach me some things in-exchange for some free help this season prepping forms and such when the capes arrive back from the tannery ready to mount.
    However - it would be nice to see if anyone here near / around the Albany, NY area that are hobby or professional taxidermists - that might be interested in working on some whitetail deer mounts for fun, experience, sharing of info, etc.

Anyone out there that is near Albany, NY that might be interested - PM me or e-mail me.
    Thanks!

2. B.S.O'Hare

B.S.O'Hare Member

Sounds like you should check into state associations near and where you are!

3. NY state show is April 8th -10th in Auburn. Great time and many seminars.

Gregg I

4. gobbl4me

gobbl4me New Member

Check out our website www.newyorktaxidermyassociation.com

5. OK thanks!