1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Griffith's Big Game Taxidermy School Students Latest Work

Discussion in 'Training' started by Big John, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Here at Griffith's Big Game Taxidermy School we are dedicated to our Students. Our latest student Mr. Butch Mundy who had never mounted anything and didn't have any idea as to what taxidermy was all about mounted 3 deer heads, fleshed, tanned and finished one.

I enjoyed working with Butch and the results really paid off. This was a buck that he had shot and found 5 days later. The coyote's had eaten the entire deer and Butch had to buy another cape. This is the results of Butch's first ever deer mount.

If you are thinking about seeking training in Big Game Head mounting then you should contact John Griffith who is one of the World's Best Instructors. Our Students make us. Thanks.

John Griffith

www.griffithtaxidermy.com

2. joe t

joe t Guest

mr griffith is an outstanding teacher !! i really injoyed working with him .i think if you are looking to learn how to mount deer heads . you might want to check him out. his one on one classes are top notch!! he truley takes his tallent to another level!! joe taylor