1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Freezer cleaqn out SALE- some rare specimens- read list below-fin fur feather

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Larry Vielhauer, Feb 23, 2016.

1. I have LOTS of Raw frozen specimens ( due to overstocking ) & need to liquidate some & shut down a few freezers . Most are already skinned & with measurements ) & some still whole .

If you are SERIOUS about seeking anything to mount.................. CALL - LARRY at ( 1-315-393-1483 ) in upstate NY or send your phone # I will call you................I cannot go over many details via e-mail ..............

.I will do my best to Set the Price as LOW as I can ! I do Not want to just trash many of these specimens as they are all mountable & many very nice specimens !

I do have pics of some specimens ( pics are NOT posted on here but can be e-mailed ).....................

I have most common species of N. A. fish & fur bearers in stock . I also have some waterfowl ( to gift ) and a few other birds like ruffed grouse, male cock pheasants & a few white Ptmargins.............& a few whole turkey skins.............

The more odd or different items I have are : 1 w.t. deer fawn ( whole ) 8 lb. 2 3/4 x 26 inch x 14 in. circ.

1 Cream colored lg. Raccoon ( a dirty white colored ) dorsaled 26 x 25 c x 2 3/4 ne

1 Piebald w.t. deer buck 1/2 lifesize mostly has all white legs & some white on body 7 1/4 x 19

1 black & 1 cinnamon muskrat ( whole )

2 large Super prime RED colored phase Coyotes............1 is cased & 1 is dorsaled

2 regular colored prime furred coyotes life size...............1 is smaller at 4 1/4 x 35x 22 c. dorsaled & 1 is super large

2 extra longtoed w.t. deer feet with pic

1 prime & very large pronghorn Antelope sh. cape 7 x 16 with horns to match of 16 inch on skullcap yet

I also have sh. capes of : w.t deer ( smaller ones of 6 3/4 to 7 - 71/4 x 15 to 17 inch necks

coyote & black bear capes..................whole MINK, Ermine, ring tail cats, & lifesize skins of Fisher, red fox, bobcats, otters etc.

W.t Deer hinnie skins to gift,

Fish skins in stock are : Walleye pike 22 to 30 inch ( 4 to 9 lb. )

N. Pike 30 to 38 inch ( 6 to 15 lbers ) s. m. bass skins 12 to 20 inch

whole freshwater drum 21 to 36 inches bowfins ( 19 to 26 inch.

Rainbow, brookie, lakers, brown trout & chin. salmon skins of various sizes & quanity .........................