1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

TruBond

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by bow-cephus, Feb 23, 2016.

1. bow-cephus

bow-cephus New Member

Anyone used TruBond tanning products? What results did you get? I've been using Mckenzie acid and not real thrilled with my result.

2. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Not being smart here but all your answers are in the search button. Many have talk about it.

Ps great products

3. bow-cephus

bow-cephus New Member

Frank, thanks and I have been reading a lot of the comments. I was trying to keep my question simple but I guess I am looking for someone who has used both Mckenzie acid and TruBond acids. I am looking for a direct comparison from someone who has experienced both. I should also state that I'm specifically interested in wet tanning.

4. bow-cephus

bow-cephus New Member

Questions answered, thanks for comments and pm's

5. yukonjeff

yukonjeff New Member

I was looking to buy some if this Truebond paint on tanning formula. anyone ?

6. I use trubond tan acid and degreasers and love them! I've used several others in the past and trubond is my favorite

7. timsayers

timsayers New Member

Been using Tru Bond for 3 yrs in my opinion best tan on market very user frendly, n justin is very helpful, has always answered my calls give it a try. Matutska supply carries it Speedy shiping.

8. yukonjeff

yukonjeff New Member

Thanks !