1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Rug postion and Taxidermist needed at Jonas Brothers Denver

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by KNOBLOCHS, Feb 25, 2016.

1. KNOBLOCHS

KNOBLOCHS New Member

We are looking for a full time person to work in our rug department, must have experience in running a commercial sewing machine we will train the rest. paid vacation , 401 K , insurance and 40 hrs a week + we do lots of repairs as well. contact me if interested pay is based on knowledge.

Full time Taxidermist needed, Jonas Brothers Taxidermy Studio is needing a full time experienced taxidermist that is creative , open minded and wanting to take their skills to the next level. You will need to be able to work on any sized animal, North American or African, knowledge of full alterations a plus. We pay by the piece, so make what you want with quality as a standard. Contact me with any questions we offer 401K and Insurance.

Mark
    [email protected]

2. KNOBLOCHS

KNOBLOCHS New Member

Phone 303-466-1112 Fax 303-466-1111

3. KNOBLOCHS

KNOBLOCHS New Member

We filled the rug position but could still use 2 taxidermist full time. Pay rates are by the piece so you are rewarded for what you get done, contact me if you have any questions .