It's been a while since I've done anything, but here's a common buzzard that I just finished. I found him in the middle of the road towards the end of last summer, and when I spotted him I had to wait for three cars to drive over the top of him before I could make a grab. Fortunately they went over the top, and didn't squash him. After macerating, I found that he was badly smashed up - must have been hit really hard. The skull was in four major pieces, a number of ribs and several vertebrae broken, and the sternum and pelvis split in a several places. I thought it was such a rare find that it was worth trying to rescue it. The skull was the most difficult part, as the pieces had not held their shape and distorted during maceration. I had to dream up ways of clamping, stretching and bending the broken pieces whilst gluing. I think it was all worthwhile, as I'm happy with the end result, and it will make a great addition to my cabinet. It's the largest bird I've done, and it actually taught me a lot, as I could see much better how some of the bones fit together than I could on the smaller specimens I've done.