1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

PM box full - how to respond?

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Bassd83, Feb 28, 2016.

1. So what happens when I try to respond to a PM and it says it cant be sent because their recipients PM box is full. I am trying to finalize the sale. New member, 0 posts but have sold to them before. I don't have an email address or anything else. Member is "Smowkhaus"

2. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

You've sold to them before and you don't have a contact number or address? I would assume you have the latter, a mailing address? Mail them a letter explaining your predicament. Until they clean house in their PM box, you're not getting through that way.

3. Amy

Amy Mammal artist

How can a new member's PM box be full? I'm just curious because I have over 1200 PMs in my box and there's no issues. He must be popular for sure!

4. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Amy - there might be a default setting then that doesn't allow new members PM's until X amount of posts? I frequent a fishing site that is set-up like this where you can't get PM's or post to their Classifieds unless you have 20 or more posts on their forum.

Bottom line is going old school/snail mail is probably the best resort at this point...