1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thank you Texas Taxidermy Association

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Tri-State, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Tri-State

Tri-State Member

Thanks to Vince and all the folks who joined our annual mini-seminar. There was a tremendous amount of knowledge shared about whitetail taxidermy and molding parts using many different materials. It literally jumped my game forward on problems that have been stumping me for 18 months.

The board met and advanced the planning of our 2016 convention. It's going to be one awesome show and competition. See y'all folks in Lubbock!

2. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

I would like to thank the Texas Taxidermy Association for having me come down and be part of this. We had a great group that had lots of questions that made it go by way to fast. Thanks to all that attended and for all the kind words that you shared with me.

3. Taxiserv

Taxiserv James Newport

Anyone that's gets a chance to attend one of Vincent Fleming's seminars or a work shop w him you better jump on the opportunity!! Tons of knowledge and he presents it in simple straight forward techniques that will up your game!!